wired for sound

Monday, June 05, 2006

Week 12

I have a confession to make. I hate technology!

I'm an Arcadian trying to make my way through the world of the Technophiles.

Each week I get even less enthused about this blog thing. It doesn't matter what I do, uploading files doesn't seem to work for me.

But it seems to work for everyone else.

I want to make it clear. This is all very frustrating. I don't seem to understand how it is we are expected to do all the work that we are meant to do. It's crazy. I haven't gone to bed before 3am all semester and I don't get all of the work done.

It's too much.

So you have been warned. I do not devote any time to blog.

Creative Computing

We looked at Peak. And how to hack sound.

Audio Arts

We mic'd up a drum kit, it was fun to play. I haven't thought about doing the assignments related because I've got 1000000000 other things to do first.

Workshop

There was a song, called Kyrie, that was really nice. I liked the dynamics and especially the harmonics.

Forum

Vinny's song that he played was awesome. I really like his music and would like to do something with him. I can't believe that the person he wrote this song to sing with declined the invite.

Anyways, short and sweet is my blog.

3 Comments:

At 1:39 pm, Blogger John said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:41 pm, Blogger weimer said...

well, BOO WHO

peace.

 
At 10:34 pm, Blogger @*} said...

you're hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home