wired for sound

Monday, May 15, 2006

Week 9


I missed most of the workshop due to being held up at work. I did catch the tale end of some Pink Floyd. I don't mind the Floyd. But listening to one entire album would probably lead me to suicide.

Honors Presentations

Seb

It sounds like a pretty good idea. To develop an interface that people can build themselves is pretty cool. I look forward to seeing the end result.

Darren

The stuff Darren is looking at is so awesome. I can't begin to describe how interesting I find this stuff. I would like to do an honors thesis on something similar.

Creative Computing

More Pro Tools - I am beginning to feel more familiar with this programme. Still a lot to learn.

Audio Arts - I recorded my mates punk rock band for my semester project. I will post a link to some MP3s when they are ready.

A friend brought over some really old reel-to-reels and we had a crack at digitally remastering them. Some of the tape quality is so bad, they could not be saved. Not at least by me anyway.

So here is a link.....

Sorry, but I've tried too many times now to upload something to filelodge.com and still have no idea why it won't work.

So here instead, is a pretty picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home